Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday - The Passion of the Lord



Everybody dies...

I just learned of the death of a priest friend.  I lost touch with him.  We met in Assisi and he was my confessor while I was there.  He arranged for me to make a hermit retreat in the newly restored apartments of St. Joseph Cupertino at the Sacro Convento.

I feel ashamed, because I didn't keep in touch, save for a card here and there.  The last time I looked him up he was fine.  I Googled him Saturday evening and discovered he had died suddenly - two years ago.

He was greatly loved by all who knew him.

Please remember him in prayer.


Fr. George Sandor, OFM Conv.
+1945-2013+

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.