Saturday, January 31, 2015

ISIS Brutally Executes Japanese Hostage Kenji Goto



I'm so, so sorry.  Prayers now for Kenji Goto, as well as prayers for the victims and all of those murdered, raped, maimed and displaced by this reign of terror.

It seems to me many of us have forgotten the people who continue to suffer in Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere.  We get caught up in our stupid, stupid controversies and gossip.  We worry about stupid crap.  Stupid, stupid crap.

Stop and pray.  Shut up and pray. At least take time to pray a rosary, a chaplet - right now.

Prayers for the latest victim and his family.

2 comments:

  1. May perpetual light shine upon him and may the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy. Pour your grace upon the Middle East, Lord, that the innocent may be released from this reign of terror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart and soul grieves for the Japanese victim, and for all victims (and as hard as it is to do, I guess I will also try to grieve for the perpetrators).

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.