Friday, November 28, 2014

Gay no mo: We don’t just preach condemnation, we preach reconciliation...



Editor's note:  This story is posted unedited from the news source - beware offensive language.

Pastor Carter, who works at a church in Missouri, claimed this week that his anti-gay sermons are like “chemotherapy” for homosexuals.

“I don’t hate gays, I’m just like the doctor who hates disease, I fight the disease,” Pastor Carter told Facebook user Hammresha Jones on Tuesday. “My gospel is like chemotherapy. We try to get to the disease. And the police fighting crime, what are we fighting? Or are we making concessions for these sins?”

“You’re turning out these boys in the bathrooms and everywhere and schools,” added Pastor Carter. “I’m going to tell you how I feel about Obama, how I feel about Oprah, how I feel about anybody that supports the Democratic Party. Sometimes they immoral. They just don’t have any morals at all.”

Pastor Carter lamented how they allow a “man to have his penis in the butt of another man where the dung come out.”

“[God] give you the butt so you can get rid of waste and bacteria. So, you sticking your penis in a cesspool,” stated Pastor Carter. - Source


Song for this post here.



I hope the rest of the brothas are listening closely - as many basketball players know, anal sex is no longer just for gays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.