Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rumour has it.... the Pope called all the Cardinals together for a meeting.

Michael Voris in Rome...
surprised by Fr. Z.


I know!  Michael Voris broke the news earlier at Ax the Apostate!  Watch the video there.

No one knows what is going on - they just know somethin's up.

In the video, Michael is wearing a light weight, very pale - with just a whisper of celadon-green - summer suit, and what appears to be matching belt.  Sporting beneath, a crisp white shirt with cuffs showing under the suit-coat sleeves, no tie - open collar - molto bene!  He must have been awakened quickly from siesta for the breaking news bit, as his hair was a bit flattened on one side - quando a Roma!

So anyway - no one knows anything and I'm going to bed.

(I'm going out on a limb here and predicting the Pope called the Cardinals together to tell them he's going to resign - he's sick of it.  I could be wrong.)





 

2 comments:

  1. I felt the burtations, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the attending of conferences there is no end.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.