Monday, March 18, 2013

Poodles of a different color...

Pope Francis with poodle.



I was out shoveling snow and it was really, really cold, and the wind was blowing and whipping the snow all over, and a woman walking her dog walked by and I said to her dog, who came rushing over to give me a kiss, "Hi poodle!"  And, and, and, the woman shouts through the blizzard winds, "He's not a poodle - he's a pit bull."  I laughed and said "Thanks!"

I want to be just like the Pope - I love poodles.

What?

4 comments:

  1. I usually say,"Hi Puppy!" They never complain. The owners don't seem to mind, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...I said to her dog, who came rushing over to give me a kiss, "Hi poodle!" And, and, and, the woman shouts through the blizzard winds, "He's not a poodle - he's a pit bull." I laughed and said "Thanks!""

    LOL

    I usually say "pooch".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been giggling about poodles. This was a very happy break from all seriousness. Thank you Mr Nelson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're still insane.

    - Puppy

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.