Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Hero! Mary Jo Copeland



Congratulations Mary Jo!

That’s when Copeland, thinking of the poor and “what God’s accomplished in me,” began to cry. Obama looked down at her and briefly rested his chin on the top of her head.  
“It was an emotional moment for me to realize that the President of the United States has acknowledged the work,” Copeland said in an interview. “It’s just very humbling to me, very touching to me, and I just thought of all the poor and all the people that I‘m always with, and it just was a very beautiful thing.” - Source

Mary Jo Copeland is the real deal.

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your city is fortunate to have her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a bit of controversy over her when they built the new ballpark and some people thought she should move to a different neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.