Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yo! Of little faith!



Who needs guns?

An armed robber interrupted a jewelry party in Lake City, Fla., on Friday but left empty-handed after the women in attendance began chanting the name "Jesus," according to police. - Story

And  some homosexuals can change.

"If I had to sum ​​up the experience of homosexuality, I would say it's a trap," Luca said on its website . Y si hubiese que sintetizar su camino de vuelta, lo haría así: "Medjugorje me cambio en profundidad y finalmente me siento realizado y plenamente feliz". And if I had to summarize my way back, I would say it like this: "Medjugorje change me deeply, and I finally feel fulfilled and completely happy."  - Story
 
Pray the rosary every day... and pray the Holy Name of Jesus unceasingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.