Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nun's habits on sale



I saw this in the Sunday Newspaper ad-bundle.  Tops sold separately, but $7 fits the vow of poverty bill perfectly.

On the reverse was an ad for a Pastel Pearl Rosary from the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, a suggested donation of $12 is indicated.  A good reminder to pray the rosary every day, if nothing else - I'm serious about this one.

 
 
In the same packet I noticed this Songbird Christmas Tree.
I thought, "What a lovely idea for that special birdwatcher!"
 
 
Remember:  Don't shop on Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. I like the songbird Christmas tree. Maybe next year I'll get little birds at the hobby shop and decorate my entire tree with birds and pine cones. I can get plenty of pine cones in my back yard for free. Give them a light spray of white and it'll look like snow. Add my crocheted snowflakes and the plastic icicles for reflection and I'll have the perfect nature tree.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.