Or if you felt you were going nuts - you just might be.
Must read - Study finds: People Who Are Constantly Online Develop Mental Disorders.
- They start fights over stupid things other people write or say on their blogs or in their com boxes.
- They complain of "too much stuff - too many books" yet keep adding to their wish list and begging for donations.
- They keep taking down and putting up their blog - or starting new ones.
- They imagine the world is filled with poodles.
- They blog, twit, face-book their lives while talking on their cell phone and playing online games during their soccer-mom-dad chauffeur-time.
- They keep posting fake profile photos of themselves and start believing that is really what they look like.
- They compulsively check email, comments, stats, and comment on as many blogs as possible to get more traffic to their site.
- They get all stressed out as if they missed something - anything - online.
- They start believing that their opinion and POV matters and the world awaits their every post.
- They believe they have a 'public' they must play to and maintain a persona for.
- They believe they are on a mission from God.
- They think they are God - or maybe just the head of a new Vatican dicastery.