Monday, May 07, 2012

A new methane theory concerning the end of the dinosaur age.

There goes another theory - Michael Sowa

Climate change generated by methane emissions of giant Sauropods...

Huge plant-eating dinosaurs may have produced enough greenhouse gas by breaking wind to alter the Earth's climate, research suggests.

I've heard something like that before.


  1. Hey Terry, I'll be at the Edina Art Fair in June. Just wondering if you'll have a booth there or if you're selling any of your art there?


    1. Hi Unknown - no, I won't be participating.

  2. Those palm trees and giant ferns are just full of fiber...


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.