Friday, March 30, 2012

Mug ideas for Father...


Merchandise for the Swag Store.  Please use the sharing buttons!

I have some ideas - serious ones.  Creative web-designers and photo-shop experts can work out the art.  Without further ado - this is my first suggestion...

Sensus Fidelium - It needs to be clearly defined, and what better place than on a a mug.  Define what it is and what it is not.  Then it should be made available in bulk for progressive communities of religious women, and gymnasium church facilities.

2 comments:

  1. ... Terry ... Terry ... brilliant first suggestion ... I will not say more ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I thought of a cool name for Fr.s swag mugs: "Smugs". Since if you are doing the right thing, you can be smug about those who don't.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.