See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains. - James 5:7

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The End of the World is May 21st and I have nothing to blog about.



Maybe that's why?  I've been waking up at 3AM too!
.
Every thing has already been said.  I've gone over all of my archives and discovered I have said everything I needed to say - and then some.  I have warned the CDF about Thom.  I've warned the married men about Kat - just ignore her no matter how low cut her tops are.  I've warned the bishops about Fr. Z and Fr. Corapi and Michael Voris.  I've given Larry's name to the Michigan State authorities.  I've given Sara and Tara and Adrienne and Fr. Reichstag's name to homeland security.  I've alerted Cathy's employer about her years as a postal worker.  I've notified the Palin Miltia about the guns Defend us in Battle has stashed.  I've advised the Canadian Mounties regarding the 'garden' in Angela's basement.  I've revealed Ray's real identity as a mole to OutFront Minnesota.  Local police now know the real names of the Cathedral Exorcism-Terrorist network.  I think I've covered just about everything. 
.
I have dealt with the problem of divorce and contraception and abortion on this blog, answering your questions and offering solutions.  Through my efforts the Anglican Coitus thing has been settled with Rome - High Church Anglicans have been permitted to unite with Rome since so many Anglican priests and their wives are gay and lesbian anyway.  I've obtained the clarification for the Latin Mass for the trads due to my influence with Pope Benedict's cats - yet the trads still aren't happy.  There's nothing left for me to do with that except let it play out.  I've determined that it was the gays who infiltrated the seminaries and not the the peddlefiles.  I've settled the issue of dressing up for Mass here - men should not wear lace chapel veils just because some of the trad priests like their satin.    People!  The archives tell it all - I deserve a Pulitzer.
.
So.  I think I've done my job here - the blog has done its duty.  (That's right Larry - I said duty.) 
.
Oh.  BTW. People have asked me, "But Terry, but Terry, why now?  Why is the end coming now?" 
.
I answered, "I don't know."
.
.
.
.
.
I may not know why the world is ending on the 21st but I know I'll keep blogging if it does.  Blogging should return to normal before you know it. 

33 comments:

  1. Love you. See you on the 22nd...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liquor stores here in Vegas have plenty of firewater on the shelves. If it truly was the end of days, don't you think Cathy would have done a nationwide liquor ransack, leaving behind nothing more than a bottle opener and a corkscrew in her wake?? Pahleez. If there is liquor there is Cathy, and if there is Cathy all will be well.




    Kidding Cath;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry - I hope I'm not raptured because I don't want strangers to see me naked.

    Like Adrienne said, see you on the...

    Someone's knocking on the door. BRB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I worry because I see no fat people being raptured in that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I knew you were da man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. According to Catholicism, when will the world end?

    There is an answer.

    Anybody?

    *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please pray for a young man I am helping.

    Satan's attack upon him is becoming unbearable.

    Please help him with your prayers, they are much appreciated.

    *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Hey man, I don't like the tone that I am getting from these latest entries. Terry, you provide a vital function on the blogs. I have a feeling that one of these days you are going to tell us that you had it. PLEASE don't ever do that at least for me you are important because you give me so much to think about. And some of your thoughts are repeated on the weekend. Please if even you don't have something to blog, just blog.
    fr ray / D C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Terry! (However, I am not the parliament of Imperial Germany.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Father, that was burned down by the Commies, or so they said, in 1933, right after Adolf Hitler became Chancellor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for not mentioning me and for not mentioning me to anyone. Thanks.

    P.S. The garden has pulled up roots for good at Angela's. God bless her. The end of blogging is trending.

    P.P.S. Unlike Fr. Ray, if one day you tell us you've had it I will say, thanks for the memories Mr. Button and pray God's blessing upon you and release you as you move forward, provided that is in fact what you are doing. Hey, why wait - God bless you, right now. Besides, my preaching days ended years ago so I don't use your blogs for material ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And sometimes I'm so freakin' slow!

    I passed this Episcopal church today that had a banner hanging from its walls that read:

    Worship at 10 AM Sunday May 22nd. Everyone left behind is welcome to join us.

    I kept thinking they had mixed their dates up and thought this coming weekend was Memorial Day, when a lot of people go to the Jersey shore. About an hour later, I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Way and Owen - I get you yet when you are least expecting.

    Fr. R - I spelled it that way deliberately. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fr. Ray - you are so kind - thanks. I've actually been avoiding some issues I think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What kind of files were they peddling anyway?

    So glad you cleared up the bit about men not wearing lace chapel veils but do they need to wear lace ties?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! Me and my fellow homeland security detainees will be such good company!!

    Please Lord have ONE nice sunny day before the world ends?? It snowed AGAIN today....the snowmobile avatar will remain in place..

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh NO! You reported me to homeland security, so is that why those guys in sunglasses are parked outside my house in their van, again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, it must be the end of the world--Angela's deleting her blog, oh sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like all your Followers got raptured a few days early...

    I'll be sorry to see Angela go. Angela - if you read this, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Larry - I know! I have no idea what happened to the followers app. I'm said to see Angela go - she didn't even say good bye.

    I have no friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. SB "I'm SAD to see Angela go..."

    I can't believe she didn't say good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Actually she said goodbye in the most logical place, her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We have no guns...just the fiesty JRT!
    Yeah see ya on the 22nd (can't say that I'd regret Jesus coming again...so long as I can go to confession first!!:)!)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Owen - and that is what online friendship is all about... the reality show got cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  25. "the reality show got cancelled" I'm just a simple soul so I'm not sure what this means. Sorry. My duh no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Owen, blog=reality show.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nan, thanks I still can't make Terry's connection from blog/reality show to online friendship. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Heh. I'm in new orleans now, waiting for the end of the world (if it's gonna happen, best to be with family, right??) and for my nephew's wedding, which coincides with Christ's SEcond Coming. Between that and the floods predicted to ruin the city (hmph!), my nephew can literally say: Come hell or high water, I'm gettin' married on Saturday!

    How often does anybody get to say that in a lifetime and REALLY mean it??!?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Georgette - that made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Do not confuse about the situation going on today's world. What Jesus says in the Holy Bible about the End of this World and the Second coming of Christ..You need to Read more References in Holy Bible but one thing is True and that is only the Father(God) knows about the End Time. you need to read Holy Bible: Matthew 24, then you will get perfect idea..
    If you want more perfect idea about the End Time of the World then read my Blog..
    www.aminesh-patel-22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. dear Aminesh
    You are very sincere. It may have escaped you that the people commenting have a good grasp of the truth of sacred scripture and are merely having a bit of fun at poor Mr Harold Camping's expense. Best regards and God bless you

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.