Thursday, April 15, 2010

Please continue to pray for the Pope every day.

The novena continues.
A gentleman from the Archdiocese notified me that 800 novena prayer cards for the Holy Father are available for distribution.  You may contact Thomas D. Schulzetenberg for more information.  Mr. Schulzetenberg informs me the supply is limited so 'first come first serve'.
Think about adding a rosary as well.


  1. I do at every mass

  2. Continuing with the novena and I believe I will simply add this to my daily prayers going forward.

  3. I really appreciate how you have been covering this crisis with objectivity and compassion.

  4. Thanks very much Elena - it is very difficult.

  5. There is no doubt that the pope is under duress & pain for no fault of his. But where there is suffering Mary is present & she will surely guide him to serve the lord & His holy & apostolic church


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.