Monday, June 22, 2009

Government: The New Screwball Comedy.

Goofy. (He looks the part, huh?)
.
NY Governor Paterson threatens to bring out the state police to force the State Senate to work together.
.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty balanced the State budget himself because the State Senate couldn't get their act together to do so.
.
Then there was the AWOL S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford - he just took a hike one day.
.
Remember Gov. Blago? I know!
.
The list goes on and ends with the Obama Administration.
.
Collapse - I think it is just a few laughs away. Did you know Congress recently voted themselves an increase in their office budgets? No wonder all the a-holes want to get into politics. There is money to be made.

3 comments:

  1. This does not need to be posted if you so desire, but I think you missed this news about the W.H.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/UnitedWeServeKickOff/
    So how are you going to serve this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia - thanks! I think I'll volunteer for the storm troopers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll sign up for blog watch.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.