Monday, June 22, 2009

Government: The New Screwball Comedy.

Goofy. (He looks the part, huh?)
.
NY Governor Paterson threatens to bring out the state police to force the State Senate to work together.
.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty balanced the State budget himself because the State Senate couldn't get their act together to do so.
.
Then there was the AWOL S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford - he just took a hike one day.
.
Remember Gov. Blago? I know!
.
The list goes on and ends with the Obama Administration.
.
Collapse - I think it is just a few laughs away. Did you know Congress recently voted themselves an increase in their office budgets? No wonder all the a-holes want to get into politics. There is money to be made.

3 comments:

  1. This does not need to be posted if you so desire, but I think you missed this news about the W.H.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/UnitedWeServeKickOff/
    So how are you going to serve this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia - thanks! I think I'll volunteer for the storm troopers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll sign up for blog watch.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.