Saturday, May 16, 2009

And another thing...

About Angels and Demons.
.
It really is a dumb story when I think about it. After all the razzle dazzle of seeing it on a huge screen, the sensory overload, and all that, I was finally able to sort out the plot after sleeping it off, it's really a dumb film. Although the shots of Rome are great - and Tom Hanks running is funny. Oh! Oh! If you do see it, the parachute scene is hysterical.
.
The devil is funny sometimes.
.
I think it was St. Teresa of Avila who used to laugh at the devil on occasion, although I never recommend making fun of him because he can get pretty mean about things like that. So let's say the people who do his bidding can be funny sometimes. Anyway - whoever sent that to me, I thought it was funny - but I'm not interested in that kind of stuff.
.
That's all.

4 comments:

  1. Ewan McGregor is hot! Too bad he's gracing this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, was he in the film? Oh - that's right. So many people tell me I look like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what dance step is Tom Hanks doing in that photo, anyway? Or was it more along the lines of "Run, Forrest, run!!"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it! You get me Larry - you get me.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.