Sunday, May 17, 2009

3rd RFTS S02 E09- My Mother the Alien (1/3)

Okay - so people have read my take on Angels and Demons and seem to think I hated it.

No.

I said I liked it, it was entertaining, and parts were funny. I said if you suspend belief, it was fun to watch - and most Americans seem to have no trouble suspending their belief - since so many support ss marriage, abortion, voted Obama into office and think he is great.

Yeah. So. I like 3rd Rock From the Sun too - but I don't believe it is a true story.

Get it?

3 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    You mean . . . 3rd Rock isn't real???

    I'm so disillusioned . . . =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for some of us it is real. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some reality? Happy (belated)birthday, hon! I suck. I can't believe I forgot!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.