Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine flu case in Minnesota.

Swine flu has been reported in a small town called Cold Spring. I don't know where that is exactly - I'm from the Eastside of St. Paul - we never knew where anything was. I've lived in Minneapolis for years, but I still can't give clear directions to motorists on how to get someplace in town.
.
Anyway, the just-confirmed case of Swine flu in Minnesota involves a student in elementary school.
.


If I was still employed, I would so call in sick for the rest of the week.

3 comments:

  1. If a hypochondriac offers up their suffering, does it still count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! Otherwise I'm in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason you can't give directions is because the east side of St. Paul is not on the east side. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.