Saturday, March 28, 2009

Are Cyber-Catholics Going To Boycott Facebook Now?



Attention Catholic Facebook subscribers:

.

"A campaign on Facebook has recruited tens of thousands of supporters to bombard the Vatican with condoms to protest against the Pope's controversial remarks about the spread of HIV." - Source

.

Maybe another online petition should be organized for this issue? (After the ban Hillary from Guadalupe protest, that is.) Told you Facebook is evil.
.
Photo: Former friends who boycott my blog.

8 comments:

  1. The Vatican should fill them with water, like water balloons, and launch them back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clayton, That would be great - they could hurl them from the Apostolic Balcony. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick Reilly is a big sh*t-stirrer. I like someone's nickname for him- the "Academic Ayatollah."

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    With thousands of condoms being sent to the Vatican, won't their be a shortage in Africa where they are supposedly really needed? I never quite get the pro-condom crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you've taken up with a better set of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larry - I still miss the lady in the raincoat with the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ter: She's changed her look to fool you. I've heard she has dance videos featuring her and Little Freak on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't she cute - once I thought she was Little Freak!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.