Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For some reason?

I hope I'm not being paranoid...

For some reason, I think I may have lost most of my gay readers. (If you don't want people to think you are gay, you better start leaving comments!)


  1. Maybe they have given up. Your arguments can be very persuasive ,and both sides are suffering from battle fatigue.

    I think this world is so screwed up.
    I am arguing with a Priest over on facebook about homosexuality.
    How much money was wasted on that man's Catholic education?

    I AM the stupid convert, what's wrong with you Catholic people that you can betray your faith so easily. I don't get it. I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW NOTHING . WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

  2. What did you do now? Did I miss something?


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.