Thursday, October 02, 2008

I hear the debates are on for the night...


Unless someone cancels...
.
Oh please God!
.
Whatever, pray that Sarah doesn't come off as some dip-shit bowling alley champion - despite the fact "Joe-sixpack" supports her... I never, ever thought I'd see politics reduced to this level in the United States without a revolution - oh yeah, the revolution took place in the 1960's and '70's... remember Jane Fonda on a tank in Hanoi? Sarah Palin is not Hanoi Jane, to be sure - but we welcome all newcomers to the farce American politics has become.

3 comments:

  1. Some politician she debated in Alaska on a regular basis (name escapes me - hubby told me about it) said she is "formidable" in a debate. I am praying that is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will do well - She's debating Biden! I honestly feel sorry for her because of the way the press and entertainment is treating her, and then she has to be overwhelmed with handlers telling her what to do and say.

    This post is meant to reflect the impression media creates around her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The news on GMA this morning said that only 35% or so believe she is qualified to be president but don't seem to see how Obama isn't any more qualified and he's really the one running for president. No wonder Hillary supporters are PO'd at the way Hillary was treated...it's the same way Sarah Palin is being treated. You'da thunk Hillary would've warned her ;-} Meow!!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.