Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog closings...

Admitting we are powerless over the blog.
.
Lately, many bloggers have decided to stop blogging - closing shop so to speak. I decided I would too - but I kept blogging. So did the others. Isn't that funny? Maybe I'll form a group - B.A. - Blogger's Anonymous. But most people blog anonymously - I mean, how many really reveal who they really are, huh? Not so many.
.
Well all that is going to change - I'm in treatment for blog addiction and from this post on, this blog is going to be brutally honest!
.
"Hi! My name is Ken and I'm addicted to blogging!" ("Like my outfit?")
.
"Hi Ken!"
.
Cathy is still blogging! Here is the deal folks - people say they are going to quit to get more hits, then they keep blogging hoping other people really will quit - then they will dominate blogdom. They are sick, sick people, and she has Tom and Vincenzo wrapped around her little finger.

5 comments:

  1. It's all true!

    No, I don't like your outfit, er, what did you say your name was this week, honey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slowed way down with my postings when I had a problem with my computer - altho I was never busy anyway...

    Alot of people deleted me from their blogrolls as a result - I can post now, only now I do it once in a while...

    Catholic Answers Forums is where I'm usually at now - but I'll always love my blogging sweethearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, my Barbie and Midge like your Ken pictures. My parents wouldn't buy me Ken and his friend (I forget his name) so they had to go out with my brothers' GI Joes. Which was okay until they got in a Jeep wreck and Midge had to have surgery to save her life. Joe got charged with DWI and Midge broke up with him. She became a compulsive cat lady (probably from head trauma).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody - that is funny.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.