Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday morning musings...



Sometimes I wonder.
.
I wonder what happened to all my friends. "Was it something I said?" I ask myself.
.
Obviously they were not kidding when they said things like, "Keep hurling the insults and you'll end up friendless." Or, "Stop posting fake videos of me drunk and dancing, or I'll never talk to you again." And then the notorized letters: "Cease and desist or face legal action." And, "If you are caught on our property again you will be arrested for trespassing." The classic one is this, "You will never work in this town again!" Gosh! How often have I heard that one? Or this, "Get out! get out! I never want to see you again!"

.

Some people can be so darn sensitive.

6 comments:

  1. You can work in my town whenever you want.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, in the slang of the Bronx, my little hometown, you are truly a pisser. And trust me, my friend, that IS a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will always <3 you, Terry:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how is it you get yourself in all these pickles?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uncle Jim - Because I've always been immature, irresponsible, and shiftless.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.