Sunday, June 01, 2008

I don't know how to say this...



But I'm really discouraged.

.

About blogging - about life.

.

I really have things to tell you, but you would only disagree with me.

.

I know it sounds egotistical, but I'm really right about a lot of things.

.

If I told you all the things I think you should know, you would only give me an argument.

.

I don't argue.

.

Which is another reason my blogs are not intellectual.

.

I don't argue.

.

Because I'm right.

.

Of course, everyone thinks they're right.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Terry,

    Sorry to hear you're feeling discouraged - and that your garden got a hammering from yesterday's storm. Hope you (and it) bounce back soon!

    Peace,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cut to the chase and post whatever it is. If anyone tries to argue, tell them to stow it. Telling a few people off would do you a world of good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you do have a disturbing tendency to hit the nail on the head rather often. Of course, when you ARE wrong, you do it spectacularly, but let it pass. Let it pass. ( As Thurber would say. )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all.

    Yes, I do do wrong rather well,don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgette6:15 AM

    You do, indeed, Terry! Let the opintions fly loose. That is what these web journals are all about, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeh ... i even note that i was right once, also

    so much for ALWAYS being wrong.

    we like you
    we enjoy you
    you entertain and enlighten us
    you are psycho... in a good way

    they're b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.