Friday, June 27, 2008

Hits a little too close to home I guess...


Listen to this babble...
.
A couple of bloggers who seem to dislike one of the subjects I frequently blog about, asked me in separate emails, "Why do you keep focusing on this subject?" As if to say, I have no right to my opinion or to discuss such things. (Well one did tell me that.)
.
And yet, other bloggers who hold opposite views have websites and blogs promoting dissent from Church teaching - stuff a few of these guys agree with. So in effect, they are trying to intimidate me and silence me. Isn't that queer?
.
Photo: Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

7 comments:

  1. Not so queer. Pathetic maybe. Just goes to show you're hitting a nerve & that's not always a bad thing, eh? Keep up the outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:29 PM

    That's nearly comical: self titled "tolerant" people acting intolerant.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If not queer, certainly it is mighty intolerant and unwelcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good questions! I keep asking why you are always posting about me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because you are special ed. Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:47 PM

    LOL!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why a pic of Mr. Peabody and Sherman instead of Fractured Fairy Tales? I always like Snidley Whiplash, but Mr. Peabody is right up there.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.