Thursday, April 10, 2008

I didn't realize it until today...

But I think I am on retreat.


  1. You are in my prayers. I hope your retreat involves 2 things: prayer and paint.

  2. Georgette2:17 AM

    I think so, too! It's these daily readings from John 6 that is doing it!

  3. Keep praying for me, Terry. We are going through quite a time here.

  4. Georgette - you are right - I do think it is that!

    Jackie - Your reactions make me laugh - we would have such fun if we were neighbors!

    Cathy - Thanks - I'm praying for you.

    Elena - I know. Believe me, you are very much in my prayers. I know it is hard to believe when you are going through it, but as Teresa said, "all things pass". God bless.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.