Saturday, October 06, 2007

Soup to nuts

Stan Laurel in the dinner scene from "Soup To Nuts". (The soup bowls had nothing in them, but the guests were eating. LOL!)


  1. Vincenzo - I'm laughing so hard! Thanks. It's really kind of cool because when we were little, my late brother and I were always laurel and hardy - Ray reminds me so much of my brother, in looks and personality, that this is kind of sentimental for me. Thanks again - you are great!

  2. Thanks again - you are great!

    You're welcome. You're too kind. I loved watching those two when I was little too. I should rent some of their films. *goes off to Netflix...


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.