Titling this post, I realized Memes are all about me - so you would think that I could be more cooperative in responding to them. I think Salve Regina is the first person to pass this meme along, then Angela Messenger. There is nothing to blog about, so I'll do it today.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
I attend the Novus Ordo Mass. I grew up with the TLM and have assisted at the TLM a few times in recent years. The local parish that currently offers the Mass is several miles away and the Mass is late morning. I prefer to attend Mass very early in the morning, after my daily Lectio Divina. This may sound strange, but I completely accept the teaching of the Church that the Novus Ordo is a valid, licit Mass.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
I covered that in the last question - it seems like 300 miles.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you a comment junkie?
Kinda, sorta. I would like at least 78 comments per post.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Sometimes, especially if I'm having fun with the blogger. However, if I place a serious comment, it isn't for the sake of argument - I say what I want to and that is it - it wasn't a question. I usually think of my posts in the same way.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Kinda, sorta. Only when I'm playing with someone who knows me - then I leave celebrity names - and they know it is me. I think nasty anonymous comments are cheap shots - and hypocritical - they are like sucker punches.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The people I link to.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes - in court at the defamation hearings.
10. What are you reading?
I'm still working on "Bergdorf Blondes". I want to reread Vanna White's autobiography when I finish.