Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta


"To surrender means to offer God my free will, my reason, my own life in pure faith. My soul may be in darkness. Trial and suffering are the surest test of my blind surrender... surrender is also true love. The more we surrender, the more we love God and souls. If we really love souls, we must be ready to take their place, to take their sins upon us and expiate them in us by penance and continual mortification. We must be living holocausts, for the souls need us as such." - Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
.
I'll be off-line for a while.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing -

    thanks for posting, Terry.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.