Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Politicians...and pork barrel spending.


This is for you Angie and Cathy - and yes Jeron - politics is all about money.
(Sorry for the vulgarity Elena - I was provoked - not by the post I linked to, but the vicious comments by a certain blogger. To even suggest I'm "over the edge"! Where is the respect? I don't think I can take it...because it took so long to bake it...and someone left the cake out in the rain! Oh, I crack myself UP! LOL!)
FYI: For those who don't know, blog traffic is way down in the summer - especially in the week(s) surrounding the 4th of July. Even Amy has been on vacation.
Who is Amy?

6 comments:

  1. Well, I take comfort in the fact that if that is how you are lookin' these days, I'm not worried about you carrying out your threat to wear bike shorts to Holy Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - well you wanted everyone to know what I look like! BTW - the bike shorts fit fine!

    (Rudolph is real, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, when I post nudity I do it tastefully. I think I am going to have to report you to the blog police. Or is this a photo of Sr. Joan Chittister?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, where DO you get your blog photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I want him to answer that question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just had to provide a visual, didn't you?

    It's nightmare-provoking...

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.