See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains. - James 5:7

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BUI blogs...

My next series will be entitled, "Blogging while drunk" - I think some bloggers need an intervention.

(Question: If you go to Kinkos, or the library, can you go to different computers and keep logging in - then go to your blog - creating multiple hits to make your stats go up? Yeah! I think so, and there is going to be an investigation by the FCC into this!)

6 comments:

  1. Terry, were you drinking when you made this post??? ;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! And I'm out of vicodin too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I need to laugh, I just come over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena: I don't know what you are talking about. Terry is always serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, good idea!


    but I won't say which one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhaps, you are scaring me.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.