See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains. - James 5:7

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New in a series...






Funny Pope stories...


Did you know that in the 1970's there were spurious apparitions which claimed Paul VI was replaced by an imposter? There are still people who believe this stuff. They claim these pictures prove it...
Supposedly the noses are the real give away. Perhaps these people do not take into consideration that noses have a tendency to change as we age...although did you notice the ears?


4 comments:

  1. They also overlook something most people don't notice. If the head is turned, even by a centimeter, the nose can look completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Also your nose and ears grow all of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't break that news to the Prince of Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose it matters if it is "runny" or not, too.

    Speaking of noses, I was once an observer to one of the more absurd conversations I have ever heard in my life. These were early 20s guys, average to good looking, in the United States Army, who complained about the size of their noses for an hour or so.

    I finally piped up that I thought that their neuroses were idiotic and foolish.

    Someone responded by putting me down with the only physical compliment that I have ever received in my life: "That's easy for you to say; you have a small nose!"

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.