Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Give it a whirl...



Jeffrey at Roving Medievalist has a very good post, suggesting bloggers occasionally write about their home parish - highlighting customs, people, etc. Indeed, it is a good way to share with others some positive things in the Church, taking place right where we live. I think it's a great idea.


Above, liturgical dance as it is done at my parish, this happens to be the line for Communion - active participation is not a problem here! (Just on Sundays though.)

5 comments:

  1. Best be careful, Terry. A good portion of the Catholic blogosphere may take you seriously and call for your pastor's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos a little blurry but it looks like they are dressed modestly.

    Sorry, I was compelled to say that.

    I'd hate to see the Agnus Dei at this parish. They probably have a limbo contest instead of chest beating.

    You make me laugh, Tom. Now and always. :-)

    Now, do your Sally Field...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The osteoporosis commercial?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, silly rabbit, the Oscar speech! You like me...you really like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've moved onto the Boniva ad.

    "I have osteoporosis but I feel fine."

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.