Friday, May 25, 2007

Cathy the "Star Wars" lady, may like this upcoming event...



Photo: Actual alien abductees. Note; Cathy is in the center, with Adoro to the right - this was taken when Adoro was a cop. Ray is the one with the shaved head.

Attendees to this groundbreaking event will enjoy:
Classic "flying saucer" sci-fi films and new UFO movies.
Lectures and panel discussions by renowned scientists, investigators, witnesses, authors and abductees.
Live music inspired by UFO's and sci-fi.
Theater, standup and readings.
A gallery of UFO art by abductees and enthusiasts.





Earlier this year, Crescat was taking donations to send herself to Rome. (I wonder how that went.) Maybe I should start taking donations to send Cathy to NYC for the event? It happens next month so there isn't much time. (Cash donations only please - I will see that she gets them.)

3 comments:

  1. Terry: Cripes, where did you find that photo? I thought I burned all the negatives and all the copies.

    Blog readers, don't let Terry trick you. He wants to go to Fashion Week in Milan so he's using me as an excuse to raise funds.

    Oh, are Ray and Adoro going to be mad! Ooooh, you are in tra-bull..oooh....oooh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have too much time on your hands, Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me of the time I did a fun bulletin board back in the days when I was a fitness trainer working at a gym. I cut out pictures of professional body builders and placed photos of staff members' faces and plastered them over top of the steroid bodies. It had everyone howling, (the clientèle, I mean) but the administration didn't find it so funny. It only stayed up for a day.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.