See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains. - James 5:7

Sunday, January 07, 2007

On Epiphany - I Received a Title!



Actually, my nobility has simply been recognized.

(Friends, family, employees were obviously correct when they said I was a Royal SOB! I never knew what those initials meant until today.)

"You love me! You really, really love me!"




My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Earl Terrance the Profuse of Grasshopper in the Hole
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

4 comments:

  1. Milord Earl Terrance, wouldst thou grace us with thine most august presence, and regale we your fellow nobility with tales wrought with pretentious verbiosity liken to that with which I address thou?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 PM

    you aren't a royal sob - just a royal PITA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can comment again!

    but I forgot what I was going to say...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love me! You really, really love me!
    Oh! I love being royal!
    Did anyone ever see "The Royal Tenenbaums"?
    That's as about as royal as I get!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.