Thursday, June 15, 2006

More Dyke-o-rama


Bishop Gisela Forster - she's the blonde I think. (No blonde jokes please!)

With just another ugly pseudo-nun.

See the Cafeteria is Closed for details.

The girls are getting 'ordained' in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on July 31st. On a boat in the river, isn't that lovely? The press thinks it is real - that these are 'pedigreed' Roman Catholic women carrying out a legitimate ordination rite. That is so bogus.

They are not Roman Catholic , none of them are Bishops, and none of them are priests. It's not a story. It may be a funny skit for Saturday Night - but nothing more.

It's a sweet photo however.

4 comments:

  1. Omigosh!!!

    This is an actual photo?!!!

    & the press is stupid enough to cover this as an actual ceremony??!!

    Lord have mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I'm the only one who observes this: these women aren't even trying to act Catholic -- I mean, every image shows little interest in observing Catholic form. Their protests that all that sets them apart is that they are women should yield pictures of these ladies celebrating a liturgy that looks like a Catholic one--but, no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember if I commented here...

    I can't believe this is a real photo of an "actual" ceremony.

    It's really a shame- if these woman want to serve God, obedience to His Laws is rule one...

    This is sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:56 PM

    What is so very important to remember is that this is not a Roman Catholic ceremony, they are not Roman Catholic priests or bishops. It is simply a parody. They have the form of religion but nothing else. I don't know if it is sad or not - stupid and illusory, yes.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.